Science Practice Lab
Towards an EU level playing field for assessing real estate physical climate risk
Date: December 9th 2022
Time: from 14.30 p.m.
Location: APG, Basisweg 10, 1043 AP te Amsterdam
Thank you for registering for our Science-Practice Lab on December 9th, 2022. We look forward to welcoming you from 14:30 p.m. at APG, Basisweg 10, 1043 AP in Amsterdam.
Therefore, Reachout parners in collaboration with APG are organizing a Science Practice Lab to promote knowledge exchange between scientists and financial parties. The purpose of this meeting:
- Financial parties share their experience with physical climate risks in light of reporting requirements
- Scientists update latest knowledge with respect to European context with a focus on flood risk
- Together, we discuss how to take the next step for a level playing field for EU-scale climate risk assessments.
14.30 – 15.00 (30 mins) | Walk in
15.00 – 15.05 (5 mins) | Welcome
15.05-15.15 (10 mins) | Motivation (short on REACHOUT) and outline of programme
15.15-15.30 (15 mins) | Kickoff
- Underlining the importance of this topic
- Success story from DGBC and lessons learned
15.30-16.15 (45 mins) | Practice
Financial parties share what they encounter when determining physical climate risks. European context with a focus on flood risk and reporting obligations.
- APG (15 min)
- Bouwinvest (15 min)
- Q&A (15 min)
16.15-17.00 (45 mins) | Science
Scientists explain what is now possible in this area.
- IVM (15 min)
- Deltares (15 min)
- Q&A (15 min)
17.00-17.30 (30 mins) | Plenary discussion: how we can take the next step towards a level playing field for EU-scale climate risk assessments
Any further questions? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org